Import from Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Open Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel or Google Docs document
- Make a selection
- Press Ctrl + C (copy keyboard shortcut)
- Click on proper data grid in Prime Timetable to give it a focus
- Press Ctrl + V (paste keyboard shortcut)
Import from another timetable
- Choose Import > Import from timetable
- Select one of previously created timetables by clicking on timetable name.
- Selected timetable will be imported into the existing timetable.
Import from Xml
Prime Timetable supports importing timetable data from Xml documents. Xml document
can also be from other school scheduling/timetabling software, e.g. aSc TimeTables.
To import from Xml document:
- Choose Import > Import from Xml Document.
- Browse to locate your Xml document.
- Click Open.
- Timetable from Xml Document will be imported into the existing timetable.