Choose Manage > Lessons to manage lessons for current timetable. Select lesson
filter in the tree view on the left, and then click Add, Edit, Remove or Copy lesson.
When adding or editing lesson the following information can be entered:
- Teacher - if more than one teacher is needed click "More...".
- Class & Group - if more classes and groups are needed click "More...".
- Lesson / Week count - number of lessons per week
- Lesson length
- Desired room(s) - desired rooms where lesson can be teached.
- More available rooms - other rooms where lesson can be teached.
In the left pane, there is a lesson filter displayed as a tree view with items:
Teachers, Classes, Subjects and Rooms. When one of them is clicked global statistics
for teachers, classes, subjects or rooms and all lessons will be displayed. For
instance, when Classes is clicked, total number of lessons as well as number of
entered classes are displayed at the top of the lesson's data grid.
Expanding top items in the left pane and selecting single entity will display single
timetable statistics for selected teacher, class (or group), subject or room as
well as lessons count. For the selected teacher total working hours is displayed.