In order to manage classes/grades:
Click Add to add a new class, or select the existing class to edit, remove or copy using the buttons on the right.
Each class has the following properties:
- Name, e.g. 7A, Grade 8, Year 9, 5/1, V3
- Short name
- Lessons start on first period
- Whether windows are forbidden
- Whether groups have to finish lessons at the same time
- Allowed difference between maximum and minimum daily lesson number
When forbid windows option is checked, the class will have no windows/gaps. Otherwise, error notification will be shown.
Allowed difference between maximum and minimum daily lesson number assures that class has nearly the same or equal number of lessons per day.
For instance, if the value is set to 1 and class has 4 lessons on Monday and 6 lessons on Tuesday, error notification will be shown.
When adding a new class, the following divisions and groups will be created:
one division consisting of Boys and Girls, and one consisting of Group 1 and Group 2.