Choose Manage > Classes to manage classes/grades involved in current timetable.
Select class from displayed list and then click Edit if you want to edit
selected class, Remove if you want to delete class or Copy if you
want to copy selected class to another class. If you want to add new class click
When adding new or editing existing class following information can be entered:
- Name - class name, for instance 5/1, or V1
- Short name - class short name, for instance 51.
- Color - class's color in timetable view.
- Lessons start on first period
- Are windows forbidden for class?
- Groups have to finish classes at the same time?
- Allowed difference between maximum and minimum daily lesson number.
When adding new class, software will automatically creates following division and
groups for new class: "Entire class" which represents whole class group, division
which consists of boys and girls groups, and division which consists of group1 and